• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All 16 to the vets today. *Done*

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
In one trip.

Why do I do this to myself?

First proper test of my new Bunny Mobile :D

Last edited:
:shock: I can't begin to imagine how stressed I'd be if I had to do that!!! :lol: what car have you got that fits them all in??? :shock:

I really, really want to have 'Bunny Mobile' with a picture of a bunny put on my car. But finances tell me to wait, sadly. :lol: Most people who know me call it my Bunny Mobile.

Tis a Vauxhall Zafira. My other car died spectacularly and it would have cost an extortionate amount to fix it so, thanks to my wonderful grandad, I had to buy a new car. It's so important for me to have a car. If I didn't have a car I would be completely stuck, and so would the bunnies. I chose it bearing in mind that at any given time I want to have enough space in the car to move all the bunnies if i have to- such as in an emergency. So that' what we did. :lol: Also means I can 'move' my family too if needs be (including all the remaining grandparents).

:shock: I can't begin to imagine how stressed I'd be if I had to do that!!! :lol: what car have you got that fits them all in??? :shock:

Not stressful :) the hardest bit is getting them in the carry cases at the start. Everything else is relatively easy, thankfully.

you're very brave (or completely crazy!!).

i dread it when eric and esme are due in at the same time as catching eric is a nightmare then if es can even smell him she goes nuts!!

(yes, i have been known to make 2 separate visits to my not-very-close vets on consecutive days:oops:)

Its bad with 4!! And thats with 2 carry boxes!!
I only have a small car too, but its complicated for the vet really,weighing empty box, put bunny in, then weigh box and bunny then put 2nd bunny in....and keep your foot on the scales just to confuse Yvette, but thats Ian all over...winding me up,hes a little devil!!!:love::love:

Becca on here has a Zafira or something...a 7 seater.She had to take the seats out for her St.Bernerd to fit in!!:lol::lol:

May I ask why all 16 need to go to the vets together? Annual jabs I take it?

I'm lucky - our vets is in walking distance (just 5 or 10 minutes).

Phew. I'm back.

Very positive for a variety of reasons. Bunnies all well behaved (apart from Candyfloss who was dessimating the newspaper in her carrier and when he tried to check her teeth all he could see was chewed newspaper :lol:) but I nearly passed out in the middle when I majorly overheated and then had a panic attack. Awesome. :lol:

But all 16 bunneis done. All looking good.

Candyfloss has lost weight :D

Autumn feels good (my vet is going to take the picture of the poo and discuss it with another one of the good rabbit vets there and see if she has any idea, but he agrees it is something he too has never seen before)

Sandy is having a dental on Friday but I knew she needed one from this morning- good timing.

Wish and Flame are looking and doing awesomely :D

Sky's mouth has healed and generally he is doing well

Many healthy bunnies, many healthy mouths.

I'm smiling :D I love my bunnies so much :D

Well done *bows in admiration as struggles to get 4 buns in carriers*

Did you get any pics of them in the bunny mobile? :D

Yup :) But I can only upload pictures in the mornings, so that's going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Back