• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh Matilda has had me up all night :(

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I am soooo tired!!!

Matilda has spent all night shreading her pen to pieces, jumping the netting, tugging on the bars!

It got to 4am and I just cudnt take anymore of her noise! So I moved to the lounge, which was just as bad cos of 2 8 week old kittens :(

I got like noo sleep! I am in such a grumpy mood! Reli needed a good nights sleep :(! Xx

Last edited:
My bunnies decide that night time is 'trampoline on the bed' time so I spend all night getting jumped on and I dont get to sleep very well sometimes.

My bunnies decide that night time is 'trampoline on the bed' time so I spend all night getting jumped on and I dont get to sleep very well sometimes.

aww i dnt have my bunnies free ranging at night for that very reason ha! xx

I wish I could shut them in a pen in the evenings but I'd feel bad! I dont mind being jumped on too much though, it means I get bunny snuggles when they stop for 5mins :love:

Back