• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big day tomorrow......U/D photo added P14

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo is (hopefully) going to become a husbun tomorrow :) I am so excited and can't wait to get them both back home. Will be praying that it will be on or before Friday because that's my birthday.

Please send bonding vibes our way :)

Last edited:
Wow ... how exciting for you, and Milo of course! Hope all goes well for him and his intended wifebun. :love:

Thanks :wave: Was funny when they were first put together. Milo ignored her in a if I can't see you then you arn't here kind of way. I think she likes him thought. He has a few commitment issues :roll:

I got a text a little while later to say that Milo had finally realised he was in a carrier with a female :) Then another one to say that they were flopped next to each other :love:

Milo and Twinkle have settled down really nicely and here they are enjoying their first breakfast together :love::love::love:

P1020315.jpg

Back