• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilah, Sox & Jazzy <3

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
I took looooots of pics on Friday! heres some(a lot!)
Jazzy..
IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

looks like Sox is giving her a kiss!
IMG_0598.jpg

Lilah...
'yoo cant see me mama..'
IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

kisses with sox!
IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Sox...
'ima eat your camera!'
IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0657-Copy.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

all together!
IMG_0589.jpg

I still can't believe how much happier Sox is now.:love:. seing him happy makes me soooo happy :love: I love them all so much :love:xx

I remember Charlie completely changing once I got him a friend, I would never keep a bunny as a single again, without a hugely good reason.

Thats great. Are they all bonded now ?

Nope. Beilidh needs neutered and Jazzy needs spayed..and Sox and Jazzy fell out. So we're just waiting till their all neutered and I'll do the rebonding then. :) I still let Sox and Jazzy out in the run together but it's too risky to leave them together after what happened.

Naughty buns falling out. I guess putting 3 together would be hard work.

The 3 actually worked with Sox, Jazzy and Lilah. The pair was great till the smell of Beilidh set Sox on Jazzy..he went absolutely crazy, I've never seen him so violent :shock: He attacked me when I split them up, like lunging, biting, the lot :shock:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CUTE
:love: :love: :love: :love:

The 3 actually worked with Sox, Jazzy and Lilah. The pair was great till the smell of Beilidh set Sox on Jazzy..he went absolutely crazy, I've never seen him so violent :shock: He attacked me when I split them up, like lunging, biting, the lot :shock:

:shock: Bunnies can be strange creatures sometimes. Hopefully when the other 2 have been fixed everything will be much calmer.

Back