• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr McFlurry - the other bunny in my life

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He's normally very active, but here he is relaxed and posing beautifully for the camera:

P7100468.jpg

:love::love::love: I knew it would be this photo! I had to come and get a Mr McFlurry fix before bedtime. :love: If I lived closer there would be some bunny-napping plans being made. :lol:

He is adorable. How does Spenser feel about this other rabbit? Or does he not know that is where you keep disappearing to this week?

Yoo, hoo Mr. McFlurry. What a handsome chap you are!!!:love::love:

Oh, sorry Spenser......................ALMOST as handsome as you!!!!:love::love::love::love:

Having to share your Mummeh? I am sure there is plenty of love to go around.

He is adorable. How does Spenser feel about this other rabbit? Or does he not know that is where you keep disappearing to this week?

Spenser gets very huffy, although I take care to wash my hands well after attending on Mr McFlurry. Yesterday I changed my top as well as Mr McFlurry had done me the honour of submitting to a CUDDLE! :love:

Spenser gets very huffy, although I take care to wash my hands well after attending on Mr McFlurry. Yesterday I changed my top as well as Mr McFlurry had done me the honour of submitting to a CUDDLE! :love:

Sounds like you are having fun. :D:D

Noserubs to the boys. :love::love:

Back