• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry if I offended

jo-pop

Young Bun
I'm sorry it seems I offended people by asking for photo comp votes. This is the one and only comp I have ever entered as I'm usually the person who organises them. I was just asking for some help.
Sorry that I've offended people.
Thank you to those who did appreciate a bit of fun and who voted. It means a lot. I feel a little bit told off so may be quiet for a while now :)

Last edited:
Looking at Tamsin's comment, it doesn't look as if it was necessarily the asking for votes which was the issue - more that there were three separate threads all on the same page all for the same thing, asking people to do so. People aren't allowed to bump up threads in the 'for sale' section so I guess it only seems fair that the same rule should apply in the main body of the forum - please don't let it stop you from posting or joining in generally!

Back