• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing smoky and bandit :)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

our new foster bunnies :)

they will be with us until their owners manage to find a new house :)
fingers crossed for them that they find somewhere soon so they can have these 2 angels back at home where they belong :)

What about your crazy neighbour?

That's why there is extra security on the hutch ;)

Discussed it with their owners and also with people close to me before I decided to foster them.
Crazy neighbour has his own pets (he has a dog, pigeons and a new hutch in the garden which I think has rabbits, but it may be guinea pigs, I can't see)

I know he wouldn't do anything to any of the animals.

I also had a cat which he did nothing to and actually kind of liked, he would put food out for her.

So while he hates me, he wouldn't take it out on the animals.

Ive just seen this!! Have pm'd you today as well lol... It's so nice to see them stretching out and settling in...

Cannot wait till they are back with me...
Have you had a bunny cuddle with them yet?

Like I said before if you are worried at any point then just call me and we will be straight over for them... Landlord will have to lump it!

Ive just seen this!! Have pm'd you today as well lol... It's so nice to see them stretching out and settling in...

Cannot wait till they are back with me...
Have you had a bunny cuddle with them yet?

Like I said before if you are worried at any point then just call me and we will be straight over for them... Landlord will have to lump it!

Just replied to your message :)

They are a lot more relaxed now and will flop in the run together :)

I sure have, when I sit in the run to clean the hutch, bandit in particular will climb onto my knee for attention :love:

I promise I will. He's not been fussed about them being there though and they are fine every time I check on them :)

Just replied to your message :)

They are a lot more relaxed now and will flop in the run together :)

I sure have, when I sit in the run to clean the hutch, bandit in particular will climb onto my knee for attention :love:

I promise I will. He's not been fussed about them being there though and they are fine every time I check on them :)

Aw my little Bandit... Smokey's more reserved bless her... Forgot to say it's good to see they haven't grown out of their ripping the nice neat newspaper that's put down for them... :D

Aw my little Bandit... Smokey's more reserved bless her... Forgot to say it's good to see they haven't grown out of their ripping the nice neat newspaper that's put down for them... :D

Oh yes, they are very good at that :lol:
They love to shred the paper, every time I go to see them I am met with a faceful of shredded newspaper :D

Back