• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie hhas just had her VHD jab...

rachylou

Warren Veteran
As most of you know we have the vets come out to us now for routine appointments due to how stressed our two get when traveling to the vets.
Anyway normally I have a phone call the morning of the day they are due to come to us to say whether they definitly are or not then I get another call just before they leave, well today...
I went to the supermarket then to the post office and whilst in the post office I get a call from the vets mobile and he says 'We are outside your house!'
He did apologise and say 'Sorry we should have called first'
But then I was served by the S-L-O-W-E-S-T women ever so what should have been a 5 min trip back home took more than double the time!! Grrr!

Anyway, please can Cookie have some 'Stay well' vibes, as she is not a very happy bunny right now :(

Awwww, hope Cookie recovers from her ordeal very quickly! My two have theirs tomorrow, no doubt I will be extremely unpopular by the time we get home!:lol:

Back