• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are losing in the facebook comp - please vote urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo-pop

Young Bun
Voting closes at 11am and i think the lady with the bird is asking forum member sto vote as I am, she is winning. Please please could you vote very urgently for my little Honey

:wave:She's spent her little life on rescue until recently so I'd be so happy if she won.
Go to the page Gaynors pet portraits and like that page, then go to the photo album called July photo comp, open the pic of Honey (orange dwarf lop sitting up) then click like just under the photo. Its really close to every vote counts. Promise I'll never ask again, just this once. Thank you so much x

Thank you soooo much. Its to win a portrait of her.

The owl is cute, but focus on the bunny!!! haha

Please please everyone vote as I have 4 mins left and am losing

Oh no, how disappointing to have lost by just one! Anyway it doesn't change how gorgeous she is, you should put some photos of her on here I think ;)

JaJa is up also but hes got 10 votes now so im happy :D

good luck, hope honey wins :D

I didn't realise he was yours! He's :love::love:

There are three threads on this, whilst I appreciate you want to win the competition, spamming the forum in the process is not acceptable,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back