• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny sitter

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Im in need of someone to bunnysit poppet for 1 night 29-31july
she needs free range alot of the day and nose rubs she is and indoor bun.
we have to go to a dedication/christening thing, that no matter how hard i try i cannot escape:(

i have someone to deal with the outdoor buns but poppet needs her free range time. we are going to southampton so can drop off anywhere along the way of the journey?

I may be able to, I live in Haslemere, Surrey, I don't know if that's on your way? I'm an hour away from Southampton, and would you be able to provide accomodation for her?

I'm in Wirral, my buns are indoors, but I have room :D

Are they vaccinated?

Last edited:
its a great load off my shoulders i can tell you that much i have been bricking it about what id do otherwise.
the only other option is shed come with us in the premiere lodge:?:lol:

its a great load off my shoulders i can tell you that much i have been bricking it about what id do otherwise.
the only other option is shed come with us in the premiere lodge:?:lol:

Why not?? I was allowed to take a ferret into a B&B once...and they allow dogs in the Premiere Lodges (I think).....

Back