• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time to tell you

sorry to say not surprised.:(.and now you could end up with 22 rabbits instead of 2:cry:
hope you can cope and the does and their kits are ok

Are both pregnant? I thought the vet said only one was? :(

Very luckily for me we have just started sorting out the shed for the buns so we have some more room, very lucky timing,
we are lucky enough to be able to support them it will be tough but i dont have a choice.

How did the vet not notice she was pregnant? :shock:
Good luck!!!

he claims shes too fat to tell... although shes thinner than Arya :roll:

not happy with that vet at all serves me right for not going to a rabbit savvy i suppose,
i went to the closest one to minimize stress these 2 hate the carrier
its my own stupid fault but i am kind of looking forward to the cute pitter pateer of bunny feet AGAIN:roll::lol:

he claims shes too fat to tell... although shes thinner than Arya :roll:

not happy with that vet at all serves me right for not going to a rabbit savvy i suppose,
i went to the closest one to minimize stress these 2 hate the carrier
its my own stupid fault but i am kind of looking forward to the cute pitter pateer of bunny feet AGAIN:roll::lol:

Cute pitter patter of LOTS of bunny feet :lol:

yup i sat here yesterday staring at them and turned to andy and said babe currently we have 8 rabbits if these 2 have the average of 7 each that will be 22 rabbits....

to say his face went a little shocked would be an understatement:lol::lol:

im doing the same with these babies any that dont find homes will be kept here.

:love:

We went from 22 to 31 rapidly as well (6 being the accidental babies, 1 baby Pippin - the wildie - and the other 2 dumped boarders) - its a big jump but somehow you manage it.

I asked my vet for a discount for the neuterings as all 6 will need doing - also I shall be pushing very very hard for even more of a discount than we already get on myxi jabs etc as we take them all in at once.

We went from 22 to 31 rapidly as well (6 being the accidental babies, 1 baby Pippin - the wildie - and the other 2 dumped boarders) - its a big jump but somehow you manage it.

I asked my vet for a discount for the neuterings as all 6 will need doing - also I shall be pushing very very hard for even more of a discount than we already get on myxi jabs etc as we take them all in at once.

we started with 2, they had 6 then we saved another1 then had 1 dumped on the doorstep then these 2.
ive only been keeping rabbits since febuary:shock::shock::shock::shock:

good luck with this hun and hope all goes well for these does....i must of missed the original post :oops:

have u posted any pics of your buns my eyes going blurry from squinting at the screen as not well at mo dont wanna overdo it

good luck with this hun and hope all goes well for these does....i must of missed the original post :oops:

have u posted any pics of your buns my eyes going blurry from squinting at the screen as not well at mo dont wanna overdo it

yeah i have somewhere lol ill see if i can get some more tomorow especially for you :)

we started with 2, they had 6 then we saved another1 then had 1 dumped on the doorstep then these 2.
ive only been keeping rabbits since febuary:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Only since Feburary. :shock::shock::shock:

Good luck with the babies. At least they will be safe and well cared for by you.

Back