• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you prefer rabbits or birds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo-pop

Young Bun
If your answer is rabbits please please vote in Facebook comp as a bird is now beating my baby bunny
Please please could you vote for my baby bunny in a photo comp? She's spent her little life on rescue until recently so I'd be so happy if she won.
Go to the page Gaynors pet portraits and like that page, then go to the photo album called July photo comp, open the pic of Honey (orange dwarf lop sitting up) then click like just under the photo. Its really close to every vote counts. Promise I'll never ask again, just this once. Thank you so much x

Last edited:
We can't be having a bunster getting beaten by a bird! Which is your bun though? there's more than one :wave:
ETA Dur! Just noticed if you hover over the piccies it tells you which one is Honey. I've voted! She's gorgeous :love:

Thank you. I was so excited about her winning but it seems like a battle of the forums is happening and so far more people are voting for an owl.

Oh thank you everyone. Please please we need more votes, ask your friends or family on fb to vote too.
Ive organised photo comps for people myself in the past but nevery been able to enter as im the organiser. This is the first time we have entered something and i' love her to win. A great start to her new happy life with me and my other bunny.
Voting closes at 11am so really need votes urgently!!!
I'd really appreciate it, I know you have better things to do but please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back