• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks Jane???

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
How many beautiful bunniess do you have??

Everytime I see a picture thread, its a different bunny!!

:D:D:wave:

xx

how do you have the time to look after and give enough attention to 31 bunnys??

I am not saying you dont or cant I honestly would like to know...

How do you fund them vet bills food etc...

am really curious

i personally could not cope with 31 buns, i think jane is amazinngg to be dedicated to soo many buns! Send me some of your strength please aha 7 buns is my limit!

am really curious

From what I make out from Jane is for every £100, £99.50 goes on the buns and 50p on herself!

I have a lot of pets, but 31 buns is quite an accomplishment I think since buns are so expensive in vet bills (dentals etc) :D Especially your buns since some were in a bad state when rescued.

I have a lot of pets, but 31 buns is quite an accomplishment I think since buns are so expensive in vet bills (dentals etc) :D Especially your buns since some were in a bad state when rescued.

I recently paid £300 in vet bills for my buns and I thought that was a lot as it is.... so those kind of costs with 31 of the little cuties 0_O wow

am really curious

1- All Rabbits are neutered and fully vaccinated. All receive Veterinary care when needed, including some who require GA/Dentals on a regular basis. Some have chronic conditions which flare up from time to time and they may need procedures carried out under GA too. I could not afford it if C were not my Vet and a wonderful friend...............

2- I do not leave the house except for 1 hour a day to go to Sainsburys

3- I never have any social life or holidays

4- All Rabbits are cleaned out and health checked EVERY day, the work starts at 0500hrs and finishes at about 2300hrs

5- Food for them is paid for from a savings account created in 1982 from the inheritance I received after my Mother died (RIP Mum :cry:) I have also sold all my house contents except for one table and one chair. I have no other furniture at all, not even a bed. I have also sold all my personal belongings such as jewelry etc

Hope that answers your questions satisfactorily :)

1- All Rabbits are neutered and fully vaccinated. All receive Veterinary care when needed, including some who require GA/Dentals on a regular basis. Some have chronic conditions which flare up from time to time and they may need procedures carried out under GA too. I could not afford it if C were not my Vet and a wonderful friend...............

4- All Rabbits are cleaned out and health checked EVERY day, the work starts at 0500hrs and finishes at about 2300hrs

5- Food for them is paid for from a savings account created in 1982 from the inheritance I received after my Mother died (RIP Mum :cry:) I have also sold all my house contents except for one table and one chair. I have no other furniture at all, not even a bed. I have also sold all my personal belongings such as jewelry etc

I think you deserve a bed and I'm sure your buns would agree :D But you'd probably donate it to them :lol:

Wow - I wondered how you managed to keep their enclosures so clean - you are literally at it all day.

I never go on holiday either - I'd worry about my fur family too much - but I do work and see friends. You really are totally dedicated to your buns, Jane. They are so lucky, but I guess you are too for sharing your life with such a huge furry family.

You must have an enormous amount of bunny waste. How do you get rid of it? I only have eight buns - and don't clean their whole hutch/crate out daily - and I have to go to the tip once a week.

You really are an inspiration - I love the way you've made your enclosures so individual and homely.

wow!! thats seriously amazing jane!!

You don't have a bed Jane?! :shock: I seriously have a spare bed that you can have if you want! I don't need the thing and I can't think of a more deserving person to have a bed!

wow you dont stop your like super woman 0_O

also you need a bed!! A well rested bunny mummy means happier bunnies

Jane has literally dedicated her life to her rabbits. What she does is amazing :) They are very lucky bunnies to be in her care and I think they know it. :lol:

Back