• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's new toy, and pretty bunny bits

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup had today's boot sale bargains: a wicker hanging fish, which I've used to hold hay, and a boat shaped mirror (he has a beach theme for his side of the aviary). I haven't fixed the mirror up yet, but the fish is hanging up (and being ignored :lol:)

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag090.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag098.jpg

He's going to have some nautical print bunting when I next get the sewing machine out too :D

After the boot sale we went to the 99p store - I needed some new dustpan and brush sets, and spotted these handy little buckets for keeping the cleaning bits in.

Pink for Lady Jane (and yes, those are her little pink wellies that she likes to keep for muddy days)
BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag096.jpg

White & green for the piggies, to go with their wallpaper colour scheme
BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag095.jpg

Orange & green for Dan & Clo (they'll have camouflage bunting to co-ordinate too)
BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag001.jpg

And blue for Butter's for his sea theme
BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag087.jpg

You mean Lord Buttercup is expected to REACH UP and pull hay from the fish?? :shock:

That's just cruelty that is...

:lol::lol::lol:

You mean Lord Buttercup is expected to REACH UP and pull hay from the fish?? :shock:

That's just cruelty that is...

:lol::lol::lol:

It's King Buttercup :no: :lol:

And no, he probably won't reach up to pull the hay out - not whenhe's got a huge great pile that he can sit in to eat :lol:

Especially with him being a vegetarian. :shock::shock::shock:

I love the co-ordinated brushes etc.... and those pink wellies...... but does that mean she has to periscope out in the rain to keep her front paws dry? ;) :lol:

Especially with him being a vegetarian. :shock::shock::shock:

I love the co-ordinated brushes etc.... and those pink wellies...... but does that mean she has to periscope out in the rain to keep her front paws dry? ;) :lol:

She only wears the wellies if it's muddy when she goes to festivals. She wears them on her back feet, cos her front paws are holding her lilac umbrella up :D

She only wears the wellies if it's muddy when she goes to festivals. She wears them on her back feet, cos her front paws are holding her lilac umbrella up :D

Loving the wellies :D . We often say Ted needs wellies if he goes out when daddy has been watering :lol::lol: Rosie just stays in when the floor's wet :love:

loving the bargains:thumb:

no wonder butters is avoiding that huge fish though - bit scary!!!

:lol: Blackberry was always the one to investigate new things. Butters will ignore it for a few weeks, and then one day I will probably find it has been shredded overnight :lol:

:lol: Blackberry was always the one to investigate new things. Butters will ignore it for a few weeks, and then one day I will probably find it has been shredded overnight :lol:

thats because butters and eric are the same bunneh - looks and laziness!! i mean ways:oops:

Now thats it.Ive had enough.
Im not putting up with this.
What sort of boot sales do you have up there in Dorset?? The ones here in Devon have nothing like that lovely lot, or the little tent thing (forgot word).....
I INSIST you go shopping for me now.Im sending money.....**wanders off muttering about boot sales and how Blackers gets all the best stuff**

Now thats it.Ive had enough.
Im not putting up with this.
What sort of boot sales do you have up there in Dorset?? The ones here in Devon have nothing like that lovely lot, or the little tent thing (forgot word).....
I INSIST you go shopping for me now.Im sending money.....**wanders off muttering about boot sales and how Blackers gets all the best stuff**

We have the Ashley Heath car boot sale - it's ENORMOUS! Often features on the telly when they do the show where people buy/sell at boot sales :p

:roll: blackers is showing off evie...

our sunday one is situated btw the sewage treatment works and the tip - never fancy staying long for some reason:mrgreen:

i'm always on the lookout for chewable items but they charge a fortune for a simple basket here!

Back