• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbil the Gerbil *picture heavy!*

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Hmm wassis

268810 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

If I stretch a wee bit more, I can reach the sky

268809 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268806 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

If I climb up here, maybe I can escape!

268797 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

Hi Mama

268794 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

Whats dis clicky box?

268793 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268792 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268790 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

I like mama's knee, its a good place to sit!

268789 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268779 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268778 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268770 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268764 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

268763 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

and my favourite

268760 by Georgina'sbunny's, on Flickr

:love::love::love: He is soooo handsome and looks very inquisitive.

My daughter spends ages in the bath with Murphy (and his brother Buddy before we lost him); she didn't realise that they'd been chewing a hole in the crutch of her jogging bottoms though. :shock::oops::lol:

awwwww i love gerbils and he is very cute :love:

were you sitting in the bath?? :lol: glad im not the only one that does this to get pics :wave:

awwwww i love gerbils and he is very cute :love:

were you sitting in the bath?? :lol: glad im not the only one that does this to get pics :wave:

I was indeed, he's not to keen on being picked up yet so I thought this would be best way to bond with him :D

I did get some good ones :lol:

thanks everyone :love:

Aww he's gorgeous! I love how is tail is a completely different colour to the rest of him, it's like he's swapped tails with another gerbiloon :love::love:

I wuv gerbies! My rescue gerbil Pipkin was really jumpy and unholdable at first, but after a couple of months he was a completely different boy. Just spend lots of time with him hand feeding and talking quietly, and you'll get there. It might help to put an old towel in the bath next time too - that way he won't slip around so he'll feel more relaxed.

Kate - yeah, hes bonded with me really well already! He was really well handled anyway because he had been on medication :)

I wuv gerbies! My rescue gerbil Pipkin was really jumpy and unholdable at first, but after a couple of months he was a completely different boy. Just spend lots of time with him hand feeding and talking quietly, and you'll get there. It might help to put an old towel in the bath next time too - that way he won't slip around so he'll feel more relaxed.

he didnt slip at all, well apart from when he tried to climb the walls :roll::lol:

thanks everyone :love:

Back