• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bentley xx

shell1805

Mama Doe
this little guy is my shinning light, he really is. no matter how bad my day seems, a cuddle with him makes it all seem better :love:

028-4.jpg

025-4.jpg

xxx

Bentley is beautiful:love::love::love:

:D thank you. he is such a cuddle monster, he sleeps on my feet all night and keeps me toasty. after losing sullivan i never thought i would feel like this about another dog but bentley has wiggled his way into my heart :love: he reminds me of his big brother all the time and the way he dealt with losing his best friend inspired me. for such a little dog he has such a strong soul (look at me getting all mushy :oops: )

:D thank you. he is such a cuddle monster, he sleeps on my feet all night and keeps me toasty. after losing sullivan i never thought i would feel like this about another dog but bentley has wiggled his way into my heart :love: he reminds me of his big brother all the time and the way he dealt with losing his best friend inspired me. for such a little dog he has such a strong soul (look at me getting all mushy :oops: )

awwww, I can tell by your post how much he means to you, I think you two are very lucky to have found each other:love::love::love:

awwww, I can tell by your post how much he means to you, I think you two are very lucky to have found each other:love::love::love:

:) thank you. im a firm believer in fate and sullivan was very poorly with his epilepsy when i found bentley. i really believe he kept sully going, even when they found the cancer sully wouldnt give up and would play with bentley for hours. i can never repay this little dog enough for giving my big soppy boy the best last 2 years of his life :love:

aww is he a king charles spaniel? i LOVE spaniels!(and all dogs really):love::love::love:

he's a cavalier king charles spaniel :) i adore spaniels, i would love to own a springer one day but i know they are sooooooooo energetic, gonna need to get myself into shape first :lol:

Back