• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit proofing the room...help!

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
I have c&c cubes - I was going to make a cage, but the buns are free range now in the kitchen instead. So I want to rabbit proof the walls with them, because they've taken a liking to the skirting board.

But how do I make sure the panels don't fall down?

I can't realistically attach them to the wall as it's not my house and drilling holes in the wall would just defeat the object altogether.

But I obviously don't want them to topple on the buns.

Advice??
Thanks!

Do you have those connectors?
If all the panels were connected together then it would be strong and wouldn't topple over?
:wave:

Yes - it's got connectors.

I'll try and see how it feels - just I know my two can be a bit boisterous sometimes.

But I literally cannot store anything in the kitchen at the mo! They got into the window the other day! :shock: found a small ornamental vase knocked over and another ornament knocked into their litter tray below! Good job the window was shut :s

Wouldn't it just be easier to replace the skirting boards when you leave the house? or take the skirting off? otherwise attach the panels to the skirting?

Only one of mine is screwed into the skirting, the rest hold themselves up or are attached to furniture to stop the bunnies pulling them away.

Back