PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit proofing the room...help!

SamanthaJane
10-07-2011, 04:33 PM
I have c&c cubes - I was going to make a cage, but the buns are free range now in the kitchen instead. So I want to rabbit proof the walls with them, because they've taken a liking to the skirting board.

But how do I make sure the panels don't fall down?

I can't realistically attach them to the wall as it's not my house and drilling holes in the wall would just defeat the object altogether.

But I obviously don't want them to topple on the buns.

Advice??
Thanks!

whitehood
10-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Do you have those connectors?
If all the panels were connected together then it would be strong and wouldn't topple over?
:wave:

SamanthaJane
10-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Yes - it's got connectors.

I'll try and see how it feels - just I know my two can be a bit boisterous sometimes.

But I literally cannot store anything in the kitchen at the mo! They got into the window the other day! :shock: found a small ornamental vase knocked over and another ornament knocked into their litter tray below! Good job the window was shut :s

cookiemistress
10-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier to replace the skirting boards when you leave the house? or take the skirting off? otherwise attach the panels to the skirting?

Elena
10-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Only one of mine is screwed into the skirting, the rest hold themselves up or are attached to furniture to stop the bunnies pulling them away.