• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowball and bubbles together :)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

They are a gorgeous pair. Snowball looks so happy, well done for finding him the perfect wifey bun!

They do look happy snuggled up together! How long do they have to stay in the bonding pen before u can give them more?

They do look happy snuggled up together! How long do they have to stay in the bonding pen before u can give them more?

it's advised that they have 48 hours of no scuffling or chasing before each increase of space :)

these 2 have coped really well though. i've already increased the space once.
am increasing it again today so they have the full pen.

i don't want to move too quickly, but i will probably add the crate monday (full space)
and then start giving them their free-range time during the week :)

it's advised that they have 48 hours of no scuffling or chasing before each increase of space :)

these 2 have coped really well though. i've already increased the space once.
am increasing it again today so they have the full pen.

i don't want to move too quickly, but i will probably add the crate monday (full space)
and then start giving them their free-range time during the week :)

Good Luck be nice to see how they are when they have free time, my kitten is quite happy to stay in the bunny room where as little fella whos coming is an adventurerer really hoping she follows his lead!

I didn't realise snowball was a BEW :love:

They look very happy together.

Sending bonding vibes!

xx

Back