• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this ok??

katie85

Young Bun
Can I feed my buns dried fruit such as pineapple and banana? Also can I give the peppers?
I have tried posting this in diet section but I didn't get any response so hoping to get more luck here :)

Can I feed my buns dried fruit such as pineapple and banana? Also can I give the peppers?
I have tried posting this in diet section but I didn't get any response so hoping to get more luck here :)

Schuette posted on your other thread, her response was spot on. hope it's useful :) http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=298349

As for peppers, I would suggest checking the list. I feel they can eat green peppers, but check that on the list. When I offered mine green peppers they looked at me like I was trying to kill them.

Schuette's answer re. the fruit was certainly spot on so I won't add to that. ;)

They can have red, green and yellow peppers - as Sky-O said though, they may not like them. Peppers are one of the few things Alfie turns his nose up. :roll: :lol:

Back