• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's revenge for being groomed.

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
So, yesterday Buttercup's bottom was looking decidedly tufty. I tried to catch him for a groom, but he was having none of it.

Today it was even worse - tufts of fur were literally falling out of his butt as he moved :shock: So I managed to get him into the crate to bring him indoors for a groom (and sneaky cuddle).

Sooooo much fur came out!

He tolerated the grooming (and sneaky cuddles) until I got the camera out, and then he got stroppy because he doesn't like his picture being taken when he isn't looking his best :roll:

And how did he show his disapproval?

He nipped me on the boob :shock: Right on the nipple :shock:

Fortunately only a warning nip, and not a full blown bite, as I only had a thin top (and no bra!) on - could have been very painful :shock:

**GASP** Not Butters!! Nooooo!! Little sod!!
His Aunty Yvette isnt too impressed with this norty behaviour!!
:shock::shock::shock:

:shock: naughty boy

My boy pinches me sometimes, it makes me jump a bit, I find little holes in my clothes :lol:

Owch! :shock::shock::shock:

Spenser has a poo stuck to his foot at the moment. He is a great one for grooming, but appears to be missing this bit. :? I am resigned to being bitten when I tackle its removal, and hope he picks a less sensitive area....

:lol::lol::lol:

Heh heh heh!! Thanks Butters! I owe you one!! (it wasn't for being groomed, he was doing me a favour to get you back for getting me up every morning!!)

Me and Butters, we're like that (crosses fingers in the air)! :lol:

Back