• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Dopeys- Belated 5th Birthdays

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I wasn't going to post about The Dopeys either, but now I've posted about Floss, I can't not post about them.

On the 25th June (so this is very belated) they turned 5 :love: Still lovely, cute, perky little rabbits. Still as stupid as ever. Moulting horrendous, like most of my crew, but very happy now with Lightning. Very chilled. Very silly. Comedy bunnies.

Technically my brothers, but I foot their bills, do all their care, etc, and would fight for them the same as my own- I just don't get 100% say, although I think nowadays I would do my own thing anyway. :lol:

They are also Badger's cousins so we are always on alert for the problems that we had. One seems to 'brew' every so often, but nothing comes of it. Their breathing is good, although they are incredibly vocal- like in a league of their own- which is something I take as a tell tale sign. Dopey 2 is always going to be more vulnerable and she is the one who 'brews'. But they have already outlived Badger and we hope that we have many happy, problem free more years with them.

Dopey 1
Dopeys5725thJuly2011.jpg

Dopey 2
Dopeys576.jpg

Dopeys582.jpg

Dopeys583.jpg

Dopeys585.jpg

Here they are with Little Lighters (he'ss not always with the same Dopey by the way :lol:)

TheDopeysandLightning75.jpg

TheDopeysandLightning78.jpg

TheDopeysandLightning79.jpg

TheDopeysandLightning80.jpg

All your white bunnies are soooooooo white :shock:

Gorgeous, every one, although no idea how you tell the Dopeys apart! :love:

All your white bunnies are soooooooo white :shock:

Gorgeous, every one, although no idea how you tell the Dopeys apart! :love:

:lol:

Dopey 1 used to be slightly more overweight so had the smallest dewlap ever. they now weigh the same and at first we used to know Dopey 1 by the one who licks. Now Dopey 1 is the one who oinks and talks when you pick her up, but right now, the scruffy one is Dopey 1. :lol:

Most of the time we aren't entirely sure because they are like one bunny, just in two bodies, so their personalities are essentially the same.

I love the Dopeys, they are just such nice bunnies!

Most of the time we aren't entirely sure because they are like one bunny, just in two bodies, so their personalities are essentially the same.

:lol::lol::lol:

They are very cute. :love: Belated birthday wishes for them both. :D

Back