• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of some our indoor accomodation

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd share some pics of the indoor hutches that Mark built for us last October - I never got round to take any pics before today :oops:

He's built them both in our spare bedrooms - the first one is a double 7 x 2 x 2 in our little bedroom. Currently Ellie (in the top hutch) shares this room with Fifi & Rufus :)

We can use the bottom as a hutch if needs be or leave the door off so when they are in the bedroom they have another level to use :)

DSCF6547.jpg

DSCF6548.jpg

Then in the other bedroom Mark built a 7 x 3 x 2 - Harvey & Polly share this room with Wilson & Alice. The hutch is on legs so we can use the floor space below :)

DSCF6544.jpg

DSCF6546.jpg

DSCF6545.jpg

In both bedrooms the bunnies alternate between hutch & the floor space.

Then here's a couple of pens in our loft room where some of our indoor bunnies live :)

Teddy, Tiny Tim, Libby & Minnie share this one :)

DSCF6557.jpg

And Misty & Angel our BARC foster bunnies share this one :)

DSCF6563.jpg

These are their bases & on nice days when I'm not at work they take it in turns for free range time outside too :)

Fantastic!!! :D:D

Its lovely to see your indoor set-up Denise :D Their indoor enclosures are so interesting for them.

Back