• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A massive thank you

v12rj

New Kit
I just wanted to say thank you to all on this site as I don't know what I would have done with out it. So much good advice and help can be found just by searching through the old posts.

After reading this morning I am off to buy some infacol for my bun with a grumble in the tummy.

Keep up the great work.

Many many thanks for running this site. :D:D

When I got up this morning I noticed she had not touched any food at all. Not like her at all, shes a little pig, and a house bun which makes things so much easier to spot. Did the usual tummy rubs, making her move around and thats when her stomach started making real grumble noises. Never had this before. Shes almost 4. Got some infacol and gave that to her. She is now eating and back to her normal self and the noises have gone. :D

I have a great local vet so I will keep a close eye on her and run her down if needed.

Back