• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serious Bunny Party Last Night...

allie1904

Mama Doe
:shock:

I think all of RU buns came to my house last night, as it was a serious bunny party.

I got up this morning..

and OH MY GOD!

My living room looks like a bus has been driven through it.

They knocked over my clothes airer and all the clean clothes were on the floor. They then pooped all over them. There are poos everywhere! Hay everywhere.

:shock::shock:

My lot told me to leave the blinds down and asked for a fry up when they get out of bed...God know when THAT will be!!:roll:

Beau rolled in at an ungodly hour this morning. He now REFUSES to come downstairs. He is flopped under our bed with the blinds drawn, and when you speak to him he just grunts, I think he overdid it last night. His 'room' also smells suspiciously of ladybun, and I'm sure I heard the front door open and close at about 5am this morning. It seems he did not come home alone. :shock:

Beau rolled in at an ungodly hour this morning. He now REFUSES to come downstairs. He is flopped under our bed with the blinds drawn, and when you speak to him he just grunts, I think he overdid it last night. His 'room' also smells suspiciously of ladybun, and I'm sure I heard the front door open and close at about 5am this morning. It seems he did not come home alone. :shock:

Crikey!! Thats real lad and ladette behaviour!!!!:shock::shock:
Quick!! Check his mobile!!:p:p

My pair have been suspiciously quiet too.

Smudge has just appeared from under the sofa in search of noms.

Buns these days eh?

Floppy, Millie and Starfish are feeling left out, they weren't invited.:(

Oh,it wasnt invitations only....anybun could have gone, but as youve just arrived home from your holidays, they didnt have any transport to steal!!:lol::lol:
My lot have filled me in on the goss.....

Oh,it wasnt invitations only....anybun could have gone, but as youve just arrived home from your holidays, they didnt have any transport to steal!!:lol::lol:
My lot have filled me in on the goss.....

:lol::lol::lol: they'll be pleased to hear that they can come next time. Will leave the car keys in the hutch.

:lol::lol::lol: they'll be pleased to hear that they can come next time. Will leave the car keys in the hutch.

Theyre already planning another, Im sure.But the thing is,when you plan a party, it never goes as well as the unplanned one.....:?

Back