• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hamster heaven cage

Yes, they absolutely love the tunnel connection, I think it mimics what they'd do naturally to get to their nests (as much as possible in a plastic cage!)

We've got one for our Syrian, Cooper. We had to take the tubes out because he's too much of a fatty-bum to fit through them :roll: but it's a brilliant cage. :love::love: My daughter has a lot of fun giving it a makeover every couple of weeks. :D

Nope, I don't like them :lol: I think you were robbed though paying so much! :shock: Did you look on ebay? So many people don't realise just how good they are and they go for under £20.

Hope your hamsters like them.

I don't actually like them :lol: especially what they charge for it.
I just use a ZooZone2 for my syrian!

I must have :angel: hamsters - Snickers didn't make a mess and only bar chewed when she wanted to come out; Cooper doesn't make a mess and doesn't bar chew at all. :angel: :lol:

Aww lol.. I didnt get a zoozone or anything enclosed because my hammy lovesss swinging off the bars :shock:
Does anyone have pics of their hamster heavens? x

This is an old photo from when Snickers lived in it (she wasn't too fat for the tubes like Cooper is! :lol:)

DSCF9852700x525.jpg

Back