• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miley for the first time ever....

MillyLop

Warren Scout
stayed in our living room free range overnight!!! :shock:

until now we had been putting her back in her outdoor hutch during the night and while we're at work, as we just wanted her to get used to the space. i was so worried leaving her lastnight, i had visions of coming downstairs to everything being chewed into tiny pieces!! the main thing i was worried about was our sofa... but i came down as soon as i woke up this morning and it's in one piece... no chew marks whatsoever!!! :D:D:D there was just one tiny wee wee accident, but she knew she had done wrong... she looked quite embarassed when i walked in :oops::lol: everything else was in her tray, and just a couple on her cage floor, not bad going really as she was alone for 7 hours while we slept :oops: that's it now, permanent free range indoor bun she is! :D

YAY!!!!! :love:

stayed in our living room free range overnight!!! :shock:

until now we had been putting her back in her outdoor hutch during the night and while we're at work, as we just wanted her to get used to the space. i was so worried leaving her lastnight, i had visions of coming downstairs to everything being chewed into tiny pieces!! the main thing i was worried about was our sofa... but i came down as soon as i woke up this morning and it's in one piece... no chew marks whatsoever!!! :D:D:D there was just one tiny wee wee accident, but she knew she had done wrong... she looked quite embarassed when i walked in :oops::lol: everything else was in her tray, and just a couple on her cage floor, not bad going really as she was alone for 7 hours while we slept :oops: that's it now, permanent free range indoor bun she is! :D

YAY!!!!! :love:

:thumb:

Yay!
Just to warn you, expect abit of chewing and rearranging to occur! All of mine are free range and are mostly little angels, but occasionally one will decide they have a penchant for chewing the skirting boards! Be extra careful never to leave wires within her reach because they WILL be destroyed, lost count of the number of phone and computer chargers Ive lost that way over the years :roll:
Oh and the sofa is no longer yours! :lol: It is all so so worth it to have them around all the time though :love::love::love:

Yay!
Just to warn you, expect abit of chewing and rearranging to occur! All of mine are free range and are mostly little angels, but occasionally one will decide they have a penchant for chewing the skirting boards! Be extra careful never to leave wires within her reach because they WILL be destroyed, lost count of the number of phone and computer chargers Ive lost that way over the years :roll:
Oh and the sofa is no longer yours! :lol: It is all so so worth it to have them around all the time though :love::love::love:

:shock: Oh no!! i thought as she hadn't already nibbled at the sofa she never will... fingers crossed she just doesn't have the taste for DFS fabric :lol::oops: cables advice noted... all the tv/phone/broadband wires are completely covered.. and the laptop cable is always hidden but i will make sure to never leave it out accidentally :roll: you're so right it is worth it having her indoors with us all the time! who needs tv.. we could seriously watch our Miley all day long!! :love:

Back