• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caspers memory candle, poppy stays close

beccimarie

Mama Doe
I got a candle in memory of casper today, i picked red, just lke his kind and gentle eyes. Poppy ran straight near it and sat by it for ages. I miss him so much.

IMG00770-20110709-2011.jpg

IMG00771-20110709-2012.jpg

IMG00781-20110709-2031.jpg

Last edited:
That's lovely. Bright and beautiful, just like little Casper. Hope you and Poppy are looking after each other. xxx

That's lovely. Bright and beautiful, just like little Casper. Hope you and Poppy are looking after each other. xxx

she has become very close today, she never used to come up to me, but today she has been creeping up and giving me a nudge. Im keeping her entertained, got lots of new toys we have been playing with today, and going through pictures of casper. :cry:

Our angel ran over to winstons little casket on the fire place and she sat protecting it for few days. She now does other things but when she feels lonely she goes over to it and stares at the picture. I popped a photo near to him with his fav toys a little shrine. Perhaps you could put a picture near for her to look at!

Its so hard I know how you must be feeling sending lots of love

Our angel ran over to winstons little casket on the fire place and she sat protecting it for few days. She now does other things but when she feels lonely she goes over to it and stares at the picture. I popped a photo near to him with his fav toys a little shrine. Perhaps you could put a picture near for her to look at!

Its so hard I know how you must be feeling sending lots of love

What a lovely idea, i will get a picture for her today. Caspers box i picked for his ashes has a photo on the frount, i have not got it yet though :cry: will be heartbraking when i have to go and collect his ashes :cry:

Back