• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

willow toys needed

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :lol: i need to buy more, everyone ive bought is destroyed with hours or minutes in the case of the willow carrots, the ball in days, the veggies patch is now no more :shock:

so wheres best to buy loads and not too expensive :lol:

maybe ask around friends and family to see if anyone has any willow trees they could donate branches and twigs from :)

Mine don't get proper willow toys anymore, too expensive!:oops:

maybe ask around friends and family to see if anyone has any willow trees they could donate branches and twigs from :)

Mine don't get proper willow toys anymore, too expensive!:oops:

i know they rate they are eating them at ill be out of pennies :oops: :shock: :lol: but i think they do mabels teeths good, being a dental bun

Mine only get willow toys for Christmas and all buns on each adoption day, but every time I go to Ikea I see these big bundles of willow (for interior deco.) but I haven't bought them in case they are treated.

Does anybody know if they are of not? If not they would work out as really cheap. To add extra interest, they could probably be bent into more interesting shapes.

I think if you have find a local wood with lots of willow you should be able to get some at a good price as it is fairly fast growing so there sould be lots of pruned branches.

Can buns eat hazel in the same way?

I got a multipack of nature first ones by super pet once. Willow logs might be a good idea; saying that, M&D destroy willow toys within days, and they havent even touched the willow logs i managed to get :roll:

Back