• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For you Rockers - Sonisphere

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Here's some of my images from Sonisphere last night

sonisphere001.jpg

sonisphere002.jpg

sonisphere021.jpg

sonisphere028.jpg

sonisphere041.jpg

sonisphere043.jpg

sonisphere044.jpg

sonisphere050.jpg

sonisphere058.jpg

sonisphere067.jpg

Glad you had a great time! I miss festivals, haven't been to one in ages now! :(

:wave: I love festivals :) I love the fact that anything/ anyone goes... nobody bats an eyelid that you're old enough to be their Granny :lol:

Ah yes, he said Killing Joke were good too! He's got to review it when he gets home.

Are you there all weekend?

No just last night - got other commitments for tomorrow which mean I head off up to your neck of the woods at 5 am. in the morning - not conducive to festival going ;)

No just last night - got other commitments for tomorrow which mean I head off up to your neck of the woods at 5 am. in the morning - not conducive to festival going ;)

My OH is coming home Monday and has to go straight out to work...I've told him he's cutting it a bit fine but he's a rebel! :lol:

Back