• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my bunnies make me laugh ..

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
OH's little bro & his gf are staying this weekend & they are sleeping in our room .. where the 8 free range .. well when they got up this morning they told us that his gf wake up with Anya sleeping on her pillow :lol:

Last edited:
OH's little bro & his gf are staying this weekend & they are sleeping in our room .. where the 8 free range .. well when they got up this morning they told us that his gf wake up with Anya sleeping on her pillow :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Awwww bless her :love:

My friend Emma came to stay a couple of weeks ago, and slept on the sofa in the lounge which is Max and Charlottes main room. She said they were an absolute nightmare and at 4am every morning would start climbing on her, digging at her covers and runnign round like loons :lol: She was not impressed, but if you're gonna stay in their room then you have to just suck it up Im afraid :lol:

Back