• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been a while since ive posted. heres the little man!

minirextyler

Young Bun
hes been through alot since last time posting on here, moving house, and being spayed!
i got him spayed and when i got him home, he kept nibbling down below and there was blood to, i never panicked so much in my life! i phoned up vets took him straight there, and he had to stay over night :( missed him the whole night, he is all better now after costing me more and giving me fright of my life!
heres some pictures anyway :)
the night before the spay!
100_1690.jpg

100_1694.jpg

100_1692.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1739.jpg

after i got him home poor little man!
100_1748.jpg

and in the new home! :)
100_1853.jpg

100_1856.jpg

100_1887.jpg

100_1892.jpg

hope you enjoyed looking at all those pictures lol :) :love:

Absolutely gorgeous photos :love:

Sorry but I cant help but add that males are neutured and only females spayed.... probs because of my job that it niggles at me and I just couldnt not say :oops::oops:

However depsite me having to split hairs:oops: your young man is VERY handsome! :love::love:

Sorry but I cant help but add that males are neutured and only females spayed.... probs because of my job that it niggles at me and I just couldnt not say :oops::oops:

However depsite me having to split hairs:oops: your young man is VERY handsome! :love::love:

hahaa thankyou for correcting me! instead of me saying it to someone else and making myself look silly haha :') x

Neutered covers both male and female
spay refers to female
castrate refers to males

Your bunny is very handsome

Back