• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited and Nervous

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
I'm picking up Rolo and Crunchie tonight, two of Louises babies. Meeting another Ru member who has been vry kind to pick them up from Louise and meet me half way.
Thats the exciting bit

The nervous bit is where i;m supposed to meet them doenst exist according to my google so after numerous texts i'm now just waiting for a reply with an address. I hate driving without knowing where i'm going as it makes me very nervous so havent set off yet. This means it will be a late night, wont be able to start bonding, and I have to be up early tomorrow as i'm teaching.

Hopefully they'll settle in with my chilled three

Its very exciting though :d

hey are both settling in tonight, theyve met the three, and are sleeping alone inside tonight (in my cooled kitchen) before bonding tomorrow. They are both thumpers lol. And suprising it is Daisy not fesity Whiskey who is the dominant one now in their pack. They are beautiful, smaller than I thought sooo cute, Pics tomorrow x

thankyou louise they are stunning.....identical though :lol:

Back