• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
does your vets charge for a dental? Mine have had big price increases and now charge between £300-£400!:shock:

For a standard GA dental with nothing out of the ordinary, I'd expect to pay up to £100.

I dread to think how much mine would cost, considering when Charlie was in stasis a few meds cost £70

Blimey that is expensive!! For cheeky's last one I paid £75 and that was everything included plus an overnight stay and yes I was in shock too :) I skipped home :lol:

Mines varies from £175 to £250. Saying that I have relocated and am yet to have a dental procedure at my new vets - Holly House :)

Good grief!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Ours are about £60 for a standard GA dental & about £80 - £100 if it's incisor removal.

I thought they were over the top.:shock: I luckily have another vet that is a bit further away but a LOT cheaper so I can still get Darcy his teeth done if need be. The only thing I don't like is that they have the policy of keeping your pet overnight after GA. I hate being away from my baby. :(

Back