• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack and the banana

whitehood

Warren Veteran
IMG-20110709-00563.jpg

IMG-20110709-00564.jpg

IMG-20110709-00565.jpg

:love::love:
I didn't know they were allowed the skin as well
My two climb all over me to get to a banana :)

I was never sure if they were allowed the skin - but my buns tell me its fine... By 'tell me' I mean they go to extraodinary lengths to get hold of any banana skin thats been left around, or in the bin...

I've never had a satisfactory answer as to whether its safe so don't 'allow' them to have it. Just sometimes come home to find the remains of a skin that was in the bin in another room sat in their cage...

I was never sure if they were allowed the skin - but my buns tell me its fine... By 'tell me' I mean they go to extraodinary lengths to get hold of any banana skin thats been left around, or in the bin...

I've never had a satisfactory answer as to whether its safe so don't 'allow' them to have it. Just sometimes come home to find the remains of a skin that was in the bin in another room sat in their cage...

Mine pulled it out of the 'special' food bin in the kitchen :roll:

Does pigging out on three whole bannananana between two buns count as a little bit? (was my breakfast that i forgot to take to work :( )

Aww, bless him. I must try Spenser with banana again some time. He wasn't at all impressed when I offered him a bit last year. :roll:

Back