• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home after hols and the buns are in clover, literally!!!! (Pic Heavy)

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
We were away for two weeks and have come back to a run with two weeks worth of growth in it! The rabbits are thrilled and have tucked into the flowers first. I am rationing them over the next couple of days. They have had grass while I was away but not like this!!

Longgrass1.JPG

Millie is almost disappearing!!

Longgrass2.JPG

Floppy planning where to start munching

LongGrass3.JPG

The smaller of the green tunnels but still...

LongGrassTunnel.JPG

Checking out the house

LonggrassMillie.JPG

And to finish, Starfish

LonggrassSF.JPG

The rest of the front grass is the same so they will hopefully get munching!!!

They have done really well at mowing their part of the lawn today!! They will have longer tomorrow to finish off!!!

Thanks Susan! Time to arrange another get together methinks!!

Oh yes, Spenser has changed a bit - his mane has grown into a very long fringe and his furnishings at the sides of his face are over an inch long. Your gang are all looking well. Were they pleased to see you or did you get huffs?

Oh yes, Spenser has changed a bit - his mane has grown into a very long fringe and his furnishings at the sides of his face are over an inch long. Your gang are all looking well. Were they pleased to see you or did you get huffs?

Don't know about pleased to see me but they were thrilled at all the grass to eat!! Think we need a Spenser photo!!

Wow!! Look at that lot!!!!!:shock:
Mine is brown and hayish.:shock:
Your buns look thrilled!!

Back