• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie ate APPLE!!!!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I know most people would think it isn't a big deal, but Charlie has NEVER eaten fruit before.
He's three years old and every single time he's been offered fruit in his life, he's thumped at it and ran away and sulked. This is the first time ever that he has even put his mouth near it, never mind eat it!

So, WELL DONE my brave boy for trying something that's got a damp texture even though he's scared of that :love:
Fair enough he mostly ate the skin, but it's still good!

"Mammy, what's she eating?"
DSCF7129.jpg

"I dunno.... Smells ok..."
DSCF7131.jpg

"Maybe I'll try a bite"
DSCF7132.jpg

"Mmmm this isn't bad!"
DSCF7135.jpg

I'm probably one of the few rabbit owners in the world who is excited and proud just coz my rabbit ate a bit of fruit :lol:

Go Charlie!!!

Buckley's the same, he only likes carrots (if they're really chunky) and blueberries.
He glares at me like I'm on trial at the Hague if there is so much as a raspberry within 6ft of him.

Go Charlie!!!

Buckley's the same, he only likes carrots (if they're really chunky) and blueberries.
He glares at me like I'm on trial at the Hague if there is so much as a raspberry within 6ft of him.

Charlie will eat carrot and brocolli. I put a piece of apple in his food bowl once... He thumped at me, and went and hid in a corner until I moved it :roll:

Awwww your bunnies are so cute :love::love:

Pickle is a fussy eater, he will sometimes eat apple but has never eaten any other fruit :roll:

Back