• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who remebers the 'magic eye'?

bugglebun

Alpha Buck
majiceye.jpg

....found in attic ....

From the Daily Mail July '94.....viewing techniques:-
1. Let eyes relax, stare vacantly into space as though looking through the image; obesrve without looking at it.
2.Cross eyed technique. hold up finger/pen between eyes and the picture and look at pen tip....causes eyes to cross. Shift awareness but not your focus to screen. Gradually move finger/pen back and forth until image comes to view.
If you don't get the knack in a couple of mins wait for a quieter time to try again.
Says don't over do could lead to eye strain; Those with one eye,a squint,astigmatism or with one very dominant eye will not be able to see the hidden image. The short sighted have an advantage if they remove their glasses....

..... enjoy!:D

Weirdly, the tablecloth in our staffroom at work has a magic eye pattern in it. I noticed one day during a really boring conversation, because my eyes sort of glazed over and the next thing I knew, the tablecloth had a 3D pattern in it.....so weird!

Weirdly, the tablecloth in our staffroom at work has a magic eye pattern in it. I noticed one day during a really boring conversation, because my eyes sort of glazed over and the next thing I knew, the tablecloth had a 3D pattern in it.....so weird!

:lol::lol::lol:

I still have the Magic Eye books :)

Yeah,:D; we collected the prints in the Mail saturday supplement and have a couple of books too....feel free to upload favourite ones -love to do them. Going to sort out the 'answer' pic to give folks who can't see an idea what image should emerge...:D

Awww - that's the best one of those I've ever seen and very appropriate for this forum.

I use the 'hold it so the picture's touching your nose' technique and then slowly, slowly move further away whilst keeping your vision blurred until you can see the 3D image. Works every time :D.

It's amazing. I always had difficulty seeing these but could see this one within a few seconds. Annoyingly nobody else in the house can. I have a book of these upstairs, think I'll have to go and get it out now.:lol:

Back