• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

merlin day two of gi slow down

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
poor wee man.......but hes trying so hard to get better.

hes doing uber dinky poos.....hes a bit gassy too..his tums gassy.

so i rang the vet said to do the usual i do each time.......and if he gets worse or wont eat at all.....bring him in.

well hed had a few days in a row of sticky poo butt..we had to cut and shave his botty poor wee man...hes a lionhead cross..uber fluffly knickers too!!

its a right mess but suddenly..hes cleaned it..either that or dylan kittys done it:lol: dylan adores loves and washes merlin when he gets him to sit still...or he runs after him rubbing round him and purring so loud. Its a game they play...so funny.

i think it was the day i had to clean up and move everything and take phoebe upstairs with her dog crate for her base. I was alos so stressed..nikkis relapsing ME made her tearful and moody like a little kid...and we had a few words....

poor merlin yesterday lily was having her run aorund in the pen..melrin got back in his acge to watch her...then joined in a few times...no fighting etc..they were playing nicely...then bluebell appeared at the pen panel in a foul mood...merlin ran and hid in his cage.....but bluebell wasnt in the pen....she got bored and went off to torment a cat or three:oops:

it was all so sweet and innocent...until lily decided to follow him into his cage:shock::shock: of course merlin got very territorial and nasty..fur flying...he wouldnt let go of her..luckily it was a nice thick bit of fur on a very loose skin fold...no marks....

i got her out and plopped her back in the cage she uses......shes not aware of bonding rules...fear....etc..so teeny she looks like a very young/baby rabbit.....but just like my bridge girlie...bif...shes a little pitbull!!!:lol:

that contributed to his tummy probs. today he hasnt had zantac or infacol...he was blowing off like a good un overnight:oops:
hes eating pellets and a bit of hay.....i think it maybe his teefs...its been about 4 or 5 months since his last dental....so will book him for a check monday.....

so tummy moving vibes please. hes washing...moving around fine.....being nosey..begging for a dried cherry......i hope he carries on improving.......i am scared if he needs another dental...GA risk is already high......:(

but i gotta take him to see..if he goes downhill over weekend etc...its off to the oncall vet at the practice.

Your house always sounds so lively - but probably because it is:)

Hopefully, you will all be well enough for me to visit soon. I'm going over to see Bluesmum later today for Rosie and Blue and Marnie cuddles:love:

I love visiting other Bunny Mummies (don't know any Bunny Daddies:().

Sending lots of nomming and pooping vibes to Merlin - and a stroke to Dylan Kitty just because:love:

aww thank you both .

Karen...my house is a madhouse!! lively indeed:lol::lol:

its a bit rough right now...ive got to sort out my disgusting kitchen by tomorrow afternoon and the downstairs loo......i have meter reading guy tomorrow..the meters are in the cupboard in the downstairs loo:shock:
And tuesday....i have the workmen coming to fix the open bathroom where they were supposed to fit a new access hatch not the idiotic wood with tiles over it:shock::shock:

Nikkis having a definate relpse of her ME..its heartbreaking..shes 26yrs old and her lifes been on hold until she gets better..which she always says will have to happen...but i do wonder...:(

merlins got dental probs im sure of it...hes just acting like it or giving off the vibes not sure which.

and to top it all....lillys got watery gunky eyes and a damp nose:(

i havent done her insurance yet....because of the hassles right now....so i hope its nothing serious...i suspect teeth probs with her as like melrin she does smal poops but hen shes an extremely small rabbit!!

dylan says fank you....he sends back a dribbling purry kiss:lol:

aww lovely..hope you all had a lovely day:love:

merlins not eating hay very much at all..thats it...hes deffo got teefs probs....

havent been able to bond him n lily yet...maybe a taxi ride to the vets and back in the cat carrier together might do the trick?:?

merlins not eating hay very much at all..thats it...hes deffo got teefs probs....

havent been able to bond him n lily yet...maybe a taxi ride to the vets and back in the cat carrier together might do the trick?:?

I really wouldn't attempt bonding them when neither of them are too well.

I hope that they will both feel much better soon :)

Only just seen this! Poor beautiful Merlin :( I really hope he feels better soon. Sounds like you have a lot on at the moment, don't forget to look after yourself too :wave:

I've got the week after next off both jobs so if you do need any help with bonding or medicating or anything really, just text.

Hope Lily and Merlin are feeling better soon:love:

Purry kisses are lovely - not sure about the dribbling though:shock:

I had some lovely snuggles with Blue and Marnie today and a small Rosie cuddle. Sam had made some gorgeous millionaire shortbread - extremely nommy:love:

Back