• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Kirsty/ UD Pics are up! Awwwww !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Hiya!!!

I don't have any reception in Cornwall!! Glad to hear my boy has been enjoying his fusses :D He looooovvveesss them :love: Yes on the water front I did warn you !! :lol::lol: He dunks his whole face in and then dribbles after :lol::lol::lol:

I think its cute :love:

Please do keep me posted on how it goes, as I said no reception, so if you can post here that would be so fab!!

Miss all my bunnies sooooo much!!! Holidays are a good/bad thingy!! Lets hope Jasper comes home with the gorgeous Gisllelle! I have a few ideas up my sleeve for the un-bondable Nushka too :love: He is called Dennis.........

Anhyhow, keep me posted hun xx

Last edited:
I started bonding today (early I know) All goin well so far, and Jasper seems to be Mister in charge, which I didn't expect, but I am glad for!!

They seem quite loved up atm :love:

Anyway, I will post properly tomorrow, and let you know how it's all been going, but so far no problems at all :)

Last night after coming inside, They happily shared pellets, and Jasper was happy to share his water bowl with Giselle, no problems, there was even some grooming :D All fine through the night, and they are now nomming on some yummy carrots together :love:

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love: I am soooo excited to read this! Its been torture not having any reception on my phone!! Off out and about later so will try and text you.

Thank you so much for what you are doing, I just cannot explain how happy I will be to see them loved up and happy together :love::love::love:

I did wonder if Jasper would be boss, he has got really cheeky in the last few weeks :p

:love::p:D:love::love:

Well they are both looking at me utterly bored :roll: :lol: They seem to be getting on fine, but Jasper doesn't have a clue how to groom with makes Giselle stomp in disgust. Hopefully tomorrow they can have more space to run around :)

Well they are both looking at me utterly bored :roll: :lol: They seem to be getting on fine, but Jasper doesn't have a clue how to groom with makes Giselle stomp in disgust. Hopefully tomorrow they can have more space to run around :)

Awwww bless him, he's never had a friend :cry: is it time for nana on the head? :love:

Well there was some disgruntled stomping through the night, and some humping, but both are happy with each other, Gave them a small run out in the Garden this morning and they didn't sit at opposite sides which I expected, so I may make it full size this afternoon.

Anyway I caught a few snaps, but of course when you go near they come over to see whats goin on, so I only got a few!!

bondinJG1.jpg

bondinJG4.jpg

bondinJG3.jpg

bondinJG2.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

OMG!!! My heart just did a triple flip and then back again!! Makes we want to cry seeing them together :love::love::love:

Kirsty, I just cannot thank you enough for doing the bonding, and Angie for letting me adopt Giselle to be Jasper's wifey :love::love::love:

Soooooo Happy !!!!!

xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

OMG!!! My heart just did a triple flip and then back again!! Makes we want to cry seeing them together :love::love::love:

Kirsty, I just cannot thank you enough for doing the bonding, and Angie for letting me adopt Giselle to be Jasper's wifey :love::love::love:

Soooooo Happy !!!!!

xxx

Not a problem!! So nice, when it's this simple! :wave:

Not a problem!! So nice, when it's this simple! :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: How do you fancy trying Nushka next ????? ;);););) I have a very naughty conti boy coming back to me on Sat for foster....... ;)

Please give my boy and my new girly a big kiss from me :love: it will be so lovely to see him share his home with Giselle, no more lonely looks pulling at my heart strings :love::D:D

They are both doing fine, and have moved into the shed. Gonna try feeding them out of Jasper's bowl tonight (up til now I've been scatter feeding) Shouldn't be any problems though :)

Back