• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I, Madam Maisie Pie would like to thank RU.

mattyp

Warren Veteran
"Dear RU,

Thank you very much for all your vibes and the advice you gave my human servant (he goes by the name of Matty or some such). He promptly took me the doctor who has given all variety of drugs, which eventually cleared my silly bowels.

I am now back home and am back to chewing, exploring, and hopping around. Oh and of course trying to avoid the occasion hump from my rather silly life partner Marvin. I say he is one very avid humper...but I am a rather good looking rabbit mind ;)"

P1000259.jpg

These are my shaved patches from where the IV went in.

P1000261.jpg

"Honestly i'm back for 5 minutes and already I can't avoid Marvin's bum" :roll:

P1000262.jpg

"Back sharing food with Marvin! He scoffs it all though the fatty" :evil:

P1000264.jpg

I still need medicine unfortunately but the stupid human slaves made me dribble a bit. Honestly :roll:

P1000265.jpg

"Oh my i'm really not looking my best" :oops:

P1000271.jpg

"being hand fed by my human slave, oh it's a grand life".

Maisie has also asked me to tell RU that she is very literate and has chewed enough dictionaries to learn to spell properly and is disgusted by much of the grammar she has seen.

Marvin has said "wot iz u on maisie y u tlk lyk dat u iz speakin' pigeon or summit?".

Thanks once again everyone for all your vibes and advice, it's great having Maisie back! :wave:

Maisie you are obviously a beautiful and very intelligent bunny :love::love: Very glad you are feeling so much better :D

Oh the little fuzz ball, Im so so glad shes feeling better :love::love::love:

Well done human slaves, youre doing an amazing job :wave:

She has been taking her meds very well and is full of life and energy! We are completel dotting on her at the minute, knowing her life was in the balance really shook us up but now we'll know to really appreciate her :love:

Back