• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chew chew chew..

Snoopy: I woke mummy up at 4am again, as I do everynight, then she went to work for 12.5 hours and had lots of poorly sick people and wasn't a happy bunny when she came home, so I was going to let her go to peeps, but I forgot so I'm chewing my box. I think she's got to go to work again tomorrow, I always makes sure she's got two hours to wash and get dressed..just incase.

:roll::roll::roll:

Snoopy: I woke mummy up at 4am again, as I do everynight, then she went to work for 12.5 hours and had lots of poorly sick people and wasn't a happy bunny when she came home, so I was going to let her go to peeps, but I forgot so I'm chewing my box. I think she's got to go to work again tomorrow, I always makes sure she's got two hours to wash and get dressed..just incase.

:roll::roll::roll:

Buckley: It is a vewy important job making sure your mummy is up and ready in time for work, espeshwy when she does a job as important as your mummy. My mummy has a vewy important job to do in da morninz too dat I wake her up for... Bwekfist :lol: I like to drum my willow sticks on the side of my sulking box, at fwee o clock, den again at 4, and den again at 4.30 :twisted:

Back