• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed or aviary??

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
It has become a possibility, that sometime in the near future, I may be able to have one or two more bunnies, but outside rather than inside... I was thinking that a shed/Wendy house would be the best option, so I could go and sit in there with them, but then I thought what about when it's raining? (which is a LOT where I live :() the buns wouldn't be able to exercise outside. So maybe an aviary type enclosure with a big hutch would be better? I don't know :? What are your thoughts?? What do you guys do?? :wave:

what about a shed with attached aviary that is partially covered?:wave: Then you can sit in with them but they also have the option of being outdoors under cover and also being in the rain if they so wish!:D

what about a shed with attached aviary that is partially covered?:wave: Then you can sit in with them but they also have the option of being outdoors under cover and also being in the rain if they so wish!:D

This. End of last year I considered putting two of mine outside and that was what was going to do. Kennels are quite similar so that is something else to look out for.

Is that what you have??? Do you have pics??? :wave:

I have a 14ftx6ft dog kennel, ill dig out some photos, currently split in two and houses 5 batchelor bubbas and 2 females in the shed bit. but tomorrow being day off its all change over here :) Girlies are moving to a hutch/run combo.

setup003.jpg

Which reminds me,I don't think anyone has seen it since I moved. Its been painted too ;) More photos I think ;)

Back