• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are your buns having for tea???

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
mine have had herbs and carrot tops i dropped on at a market in town at the end of the day and got two huge bunches of carrotts with tops on for £1!!!!! i will most certainley going back there again !!

mine have had herbs and carrot tops i dropped on at a market in town at the end of the day and got two huge bunches of carrotts with tops on for £1!!!!! i will most certainley going back there again !!

Digs will have a handful of his pellets and some of peppery salad :) I'm not feeding it though - my friend has instructions back home :)

Strawberry leaves, runner bean leaves, dandelions, rose petals and leaves and brambles - all grown in the garden just for them :)

flat leaf parsley, dill and wild strawberry leaves (home grown).

guest bunnies will be having kale too:)

Olly and Honey had an eggcup of excel pellets between them :) they'll be having a supper of spring greens, parsley and basil at 10pm :wave:

Honey, Bracken & Dizzee Rascal are having mint, strawberry leaves and carrot tops.

Magnum is having baby food with CC, poor bugga :lol:

Benji, Cupcake and Nahla are having a few pellets, and a handful of parsley, coriander and basil each.

Peanut Butter is having his pellet bowl topped up, and his hay of course. (He's only a baby, no veggies yet!)

Starter: 4 SS pellets each
Main: half a large greens leaf torn up, small handful of kale! Two little pieces of broccoli, some sage, coriander, parsley and an inch of chopped carrot!
Dessert: fresh dust free hay, burns green oat hay

Friday night treat a fenugreek crunchie

Now stuffed, groomed and happily snoozing :D

bisc and matt had a plate of coriander, basil and thyme today.

the piggies had tender leaf mix bag from asda (lettuce and some red chard i think) and some pak choi for their tea. they had spring greens and coriander for breakfast this morning.

now it's hay all the way for bisc and matt until their night time plate of dried herbs. :)

eta: the piggies had a bit from the bag, not the whole lot!

Spring greens, basil, carrot and some pear tree leaves.

Better dinner tomorrow when I go food shopping with my housemate :)

Well it's suppertime now - mine had dried rose petals and dandilion, a thin ring of carrot each, fresh mint and flat leaf parsley a sprinkling of pellets and a sprinkling of dried carrot and apple chunks. They've also had basil and thyme and hawthorne today and ooodles of hay and some more pellets!

Broccoli, cauli and leaves, spring greens, bit of carrot and some celery :p
After - a fenugreek and barley ring each :D
And a nice big top up of timothy hay!

Back