• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns waterproof bedding idea's! :-) and cute pic!

chelle

Warren Veteran
I was looking for a waterproof bed/matress with high sides for my sideboard for the buns...and came across this!:lol::love:

dog-beds.jpg

Im looking for something like this.....but with slightly higher sides...so buns dont wee over the sides..has to have one low side that they can jump out of......has to fit 57cm x 57cm.
sorry I cant put the pic in - here is the link...:oops:

http://www.petscorner.co.uk/dogs/beds/water-resistant-mattress
Anyone have some idea's?:p

Last edited:
Its so funny!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone seen any beds like the one in my link with slightly higher sides that is the right size?:oops::?

:D

That's such a funny photo :love:

No, I haven't seen any high sided fabric beds other than ones like the one in the link. Unless you go for something that's enclosed, like the tent-style ones.

That's such a funny photo :love:

No, I haven't seen any high sided fabric beds other than ones like the one in the link. Unless you go for something that's enclosed, like the tent-style ones.

yeah - its cute hey - reckon the smaller animals somehow always rule the roost!:lol::lol:

Thanks for the suggestions...it cant be a tent one as its for my sideboard with the tunnel going into it from outdoors...so has to be accesible....thankyou though!:wave:

Back