• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can I have some vibes - U/D post 12 - U/D gone to the bridge

Rachel89

Mama Doe
For magnum bunneh.

He needs a dental but when I took him in tues vets agreed best to wait until hes settled and next week.

He won't toch all the diff hays we have given him but he only had a little munch of his morning pellets and now won't eat anything weve put infront of him. So were off to the vets at 4.45.

Please can he have some vibes?

Last edited:
i hope he's ok and they can get him nomming again on something. Lots of vibes being sent Magnums way :wave:

Thankyou,

Vet said he felt a little discomfort in his stomache but not as bad as he thought it would be, his temp is low and he has had metaclop, metacam and subcut fluids.

Have some CC to give with babyfood and going for a checkup again tomorrow asuming he doesn't go backwards.

When hes better he will be having a dental, also got lots to think of teeth wise as his bottom two towards the back are very sloped inwards, hes starting to get them pushed onto his tongue and they aren't that long at all so hav to goback tomorrow for a month indepth decussion about what to do with them for the longrun.

Thankyou, another question as *touches lots of wood* none of my others have ever stopped eating, only Blue when he had EC but that was his final day.

How quicjly would you expect them to pick up or start nibbeling again? :)

Oh bless him - poor Magnum :cry::cry::cry: Lots & lots of vibes for him - hope he'll be able to have his dental soon xxxx

Thankyou, another question as *touches lots of wood* none of my others have ever stopped eating, only Blue when he had EC but that was his final day.

How quicjly would you expect them to pick up or start nibbeling again? :)

Bump :oops:

He had some babyfood with his cc but still n nibbeling of anything and still very restless with layingdown :(

Within 3 hours but no more than 8-10 hours really. Leave it for less time if they are really not eating much. When Pie is poorly it takes her at least 2 hours to start feelings like she can 'safely' eat again after coming back form the vets.
Have you tried a few tummy rubs, I find that does wonders for Pie when she gets uncomfortable.

Hope the little mans ok. Eating, drinking, pooing and anything else vibes coming his way :love:

He was pts this morning, had to syringe water into him all last night and he couldn't balance even laying down and was shaking.
He had a twisted gut but also found out his insides were v messed and not in corect places :( so cursed with rabbits at the momment

Back