• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles is back to her normal happy self....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
.... following her dental. You can tell by the look on her face: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
DSCF4475.jpg

DSCF4457.jpg

Moulting bunny butt:
DSCF4452.jpg

DSCF4474.jpg

DSCF4482.jpg

Lastly, I laughed at this one of Alfie - he'd been stealing some of the baby food I was feeding Bubbles with and obviously got some on his lips :roll: :lol:

DSCF4448.jpg

the first one should be on the seven dwarfs thread!:lol: they are lovely though. hope she's feeling herself again.:love::love:

Bubbles has asked me to clarify things. She's looking more grumpy than normal in that first photo because she took a dislike to a very loud plane flying overhead. :roll: :lol: I just like showing photos of her looking grumpy. :lol:

Gorgeous!

I like alfie's, displeasure at being, in the pink crate!

Excuse the random commas, android phone gone wonky again....

Bubbles has asked me to clarify things. She's looking more grumpy than normal in that first photo because she took a dislike to a very loud plane flying overhead. :roll: :lol: I just like showing photos of her looking grumpy. :lol:

Quite right too, Bubbles. :thumb: I mean, did the pilot ask permission to invade your airspace? :no:

Alfie looking very handsome as always, and very much as if he knows it. :lol: Wait till the other bucks find out he has been pinching baby food! ;)

Beige: Too true, pink does suck.

Dudley: Yer and whats worse it's a pink crate.. its not like something you can even wee on!!

Daisy: Ignore the pinkist bucks Bubbles, they have no taste! Im so glad you are feeling better again.

Dudley: Daisy would be beside herself if her teefs went wonky and she couldnt nom properly... she lives to nom!!!

:love::love::love: Both looking gorgeous as usual!

Very glad you are feeling fine now Bubbles, I hope Alfie didn't nom all your food!

Back