• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess Who Has Come To Stay?

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Trouble and Mischief, HorseyHolly's bunnies. I am bonding them for her over the next few days, aren't they cute?

They are both really friendly and cuddly :love: Although Mischief seems not to like Trouble very much, she has tried to snap at him twice through the divider.

Miss Mischief
IMG_4742.jpg

Mr Trouble
IMG_4770.jpg

Mischief is none to impressed with Trouble and shows it!
IMG_4778.jpg

:love: lovely pictures :D
:lol: at the last picture, I hope she begins to like him soon- she's such a grump :roll: I'm glad he has quite a flat face though, smaller chance of being bitten!

:love: lovely pictures :D
:lol: at the last picture, I hope she begins to like him soon- she's such a grump :roll: I'm glad he has quite a flat face though, smaller chance of being bitten!

That's true. They are both darlings, you're so lucky :love:

Its thundering here and there is lightning but they are bravely chomping hay :lol:

That's true. They are both darlings, you're so lucky :love:

Its thundering here and there is lightning but they are bravely chomping hay :lol:

I'll swap them for Beinn, me and my mum both agree he's very cute :lol::love:

Aww that's good I'm glad they're both okay, it's stormy round here too!

Thank you so much for doing this :wave:

I'll swap them for Beinn, me and my mum both agree he's very cute :lol::love:

Aww that's good I'm glad they're both okay, it's stormy round here too!

Thank you so much for doing this :wave:

:lol::lol:You're welcome to Beinn when he is grumpy :lol: Bunnies are so much quieter.
The storm is still ongoing, its been such along loud noisy one and it looks like the front garden is a little flooded :shock: But all of the bunnies are fine. I think Bilbo is a bit miffed that there are newcomers though. He thinks he owns this house :roll::lol:

Its a pleasure to look after them :) I just hope the see the light and fall in love.

Update for today: Caught them scrapping through their divider, pulled Mischief away and incurred two massive bites :evil: I haven't experienced that kind of aggression for years. They really seem to hate each other :(

Update for today: Caught them scrapping through their divider, pulled Mischief away and incurred two massive bites :evil: I haven't experienced that kind of aggression for years. They really seem to hate each other :(

:shock::( Hope you're okay, can't believe she's being so aggressive :(
Looks like she might have to go back :cry:
Is Trouble being aggressive at all? He never showed a sign of it with his last partner :?

:shock::( Hope you're okay, can't believe she's being so aggressive :(
Looks like she might have to go back :cry:
Is Trouble being aggressive at all? He never showed a sign of it with his last partner :?

He tried to go for me a bit but he was still angry from whatever Mischief said to him. She is more of an attacker than he is though. He tends to run away from her. A bonding is never instant and I wouldn't want to give up so soon so I'll keep trying different tactics :) I dabbed on some savlon to the bite, it took me by surprise more than anything. Its been a long time since I had one :lol:

They're at the ignoring each other and flopping out stage atm. I really hope this works, thanks everyone for bonding vibes, they are going to be needed as this is a special case.

Two beautiful bunnies! :love:

Sending lots of happy bonding vibes your way! (and healing vibes for your hand! Maybe they should be temporarily renamed Happy and Friendly lol) ;)

Two beautiful bunnies! :love:

Sending lots of happy bonding vibes your way! (and healing vibes for your hand! Maybe they should be temporarily renamed Happy and Friendly lol) ;)

:lol: I did wonder if their names had anything to do with this. They are still playing the ignore game which is better than fighting at any rate :)

:lol: I did wonder if their names had anything to do with this. They are still playing the ignore game which is better than fighting at any rate :)

:lol: Trouble was named by his old owners as he was the more feisty one (just scratched more when picked up) I just re-named Mischief to go with Trouble as I didn't like her old name :lol:
I'm glad they're ignoring each other now, sending loads of bonding vibes and healing vibes for you as well :wave:

Mischief used to go forn your hand before she was spayed but hasn't done anything since- until now! :S

Back