• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chewing Furniture

NanooNanoo

New Kit
Hello everyone :wave:
I wondered if anyone had any top tips for putting my bunnies off chewing my furniture and onto just chewing the branches of pear tree and other chewable things I've got for them?

I've tried rubbing soap onto things I don't want them to chew which worked until recently, but one of my buns, Mindy, seems to enjoy the taste now! She's such a rascal!

Not sure how to protect my furniture or put them off it! I was expecting them to try it, but I don't think I realised how much they'd chew and how frustrating I'd find it :oops:

Thanks for reading.

We have a spray which sometmies puts them off particular areas - there are various kinds available. They do seem to go in fits and starts though - so every now and then they find something new to have a go at. I don't think they'll ever be 100 % well-behaved - just have to accept a certain amount of damage is inevitable!

Back