• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

food for rabbit just had spay

hawkylops

Warren Scout
As some of you know pippa was recently spayed(yesterday) she is eating but only dandilion leaves parsley and cabbage(she isn't touchin her hay or pellets) if this enough for her? I'm glad she's eating but also worried cabbage and leaves aren't really enough for her and may upset her tummy!

sounds like u doing right hun.....as long as she eats something and is pooping and weeing then i think shes fine hun......only know all this cos of all the threads ive read about it gonna get patch spayed soon :?

sounds like u doing right hun.....as long as she eats something and is pooping and weeing then i think shes fine hun......only know all this cos of all the threads ive read about it gonna get patch spayed soon :?

I agree. Her appetite will return to normal in a day or two. Just keep trying her with a few different things.

Back